The Canary Islands lie just over 60 miles away from the coast of West Africa, on the same line of latitude as the Sahara desert. As such, they enjoy hot, sunny weather all year round, which is perhaps why hundreds of thousands of Irish holidaymakers head there each year.
If you’re one of them, you’ll be happy to know that InsureandGo offer cheap travel insurance for trips to the Canary Islands. You can get covered from just €5.88 for single trip cover and, if you’re travelling again later in the year, you can save money with an annual policy from only €24.99.
Whichever policy you choose, InsureandGo offer automatic cover for a range of activities, including scuba diving, snorkelling and jet skiing.
- Low prices from only €5.88 for one adult and €9.58 for a family of four
- Comprehensive cover, including medical expenses and cancellation
- Single trip, long stay and annual multi-trip policies available
- Over 50 sports and activities covered
- 24 hour emergency medical helpline
Up to €7,500 cover for holiday cancellation (Platinum product)
Cover for trips of 3 days to up to 12 months
Sports and activities
Over 50 sports and activities covered free
24/7 emergency medical assistance helpline