A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below:
- Cookie: Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Name: ND, _dc_gtm_UA- 41509584-1, _dc_gtm_UA- 9347930-3, _gat_UA-9347930-3, _ga, utma, utmc, utmz, utmt, utmb
- Purpose: We use Google Analytics and Google AdWords to help us understand how people find and use our website.
More information: For more information about the data Google Analytics’ cookies click here.
- Cookie: Twitter
- Name: pid
- Purpose: We use Twitter to enable people to share our blog posts and follow us with the click of a button. This cookie is only set if you visit the InsureandGo Blog
More information: For information about the data Twitter’s cookies contain click here.